Our Quality Control Department has been designed to meet the Requirements of ANSI/ASQC-Q9000 This is a strict Quality Assurance System that is consistently updated to meet all new revisions of quality standards. ANSI/ASQC-Q9000 is Incorporated into our Calibration System so all inspection tools are calibrated within their scheduled times to insure accuracy
By performing 3D inspections, tool certifications, CAD comparison, reverse engineering and dimensional analysis, we offer customers a surpassed peace-of-mind - in more ways than one. Quality is always at the top of your mind, and by using a CMM, our customers can enjoy higher levels of superiority and precision.
Some of our Inspection Equipment
- Keyence XM-T1200 CMM
- Mitutoyo 12" Height Master (.00001 Increments)
- Starrett Micrometers 0 – 12"
- Master Gage Blocks
- 40" Vernier Calipers
- 36" x 48" Surface Plate
- Mitutoyo Digital Height Gage
- SPI 18" Digital Height Gage
- Bore Gages from .2500 thru 6.0000 (.0001 Increments)
- Optical Comparators
- Pitch Micrometers
- Thread Gages
- Pin Gages from .010 thru .7500